Friday, November 16, 2012

Six Week Update

On November 14, I went back to the doctor's office for my 6-week checkup. I didn't see Dr. H this time, which was fine by me. I really didn't want to see her anyway. I really don't like her, and I was thinking the entire time on the drive to her office that I wasn't going to be going back. I saw a nurse practitioner named Brittany. I hadn't met her before. I know that she started there in the end of September, because I was asked if she could see me for one of my prenatal visits. I said no, because I didn't want to have someone new so close to delivery. This was my first time meeting her, and I have to say that I really liked her. I think that she would be worth going back to the office. She was real and open with me. She also seemed to predict some issues that I would have after having a baby and was very in tune with my feelings. She said that everything was looking good, but my stitches were a bit tight. That might make things a bit uncomfortable for a while. I was just glad that I could now get back to normal. She said that I could go back to my normal routine of "business as usual." As far as a BABY UPDATE, I think things at home are also getting better. Edmund is still not on any type of sleep or feeding schedule, but I feel that I'm getting better at juggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment